Friday, April 29, 2011

Cupcake Princess is on Everybody Likes

Hi all, I am so excited to share that Cupcake Princess was featured on Everybody Likes!!!  I was so excited when the lovely Corina asked me to be their first "Soon to be liked" feature!!!!!  It was so cool sharing my lil story hehehe  As part of the feature $150 towards a cupcake tower is being given away.  Want to know how you can enter???  Go to Everybody Likes, read the post and find out how.  If you are on Facebook, please share the link with all your family and friends!!  Thank  you all very much xxx


While you are there why not take a look around!  There are some great reads!!  Music and Entertainment, Food and Dining, Fashion and Beauty and Lifestyle and Living.

PS. Thanks for the pic Cori hehehe, hope ya don't mind.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! Why did you hafto put that pic up lol!! I had plenty of yours! lol Nah thanks so much for agreeing to let us "showcase" you mad talent and skills!!! I hope you realise that you're picking the winner lol.. Coz I dont' think i can.. Too many great people to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, cos its beautiful!!! You looked gorgeous celebrating your 21st with your son hehehe Thanks for asking me to 'showcase' my business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When one conceives the problem currently happening, i have to believe in your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this subject and i have much to discover seeing your publish.Lot’s of greetings and that i is for any further revisions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...