Saturday, July 14, 2012

OMG it's been over a year!!!

Wow I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted anything here!! So much has been happening and I've kept my FB up to date, just not this blog!

Anyone that is a liker on my FB page would know that's the place to go to find out what CP has been up to!! If you aren't a fan then head over now and click like :-)

CP has a new website now. www.cupcakeprincess.co.nz
Quite like how it all came together!! It also has a blog tab on the menu so hopefully I'll start blogging again?!??? We'll see how that goes hehehe Please pop over to the new website!! It's new so I need everyone to SHARE SHARE SHARE pretty please.

Think I'll sign off, don't forget head over to Facebook to look at what CP is up to xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...