Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mothers Day Cupcakes


********Mothers Day Cupcakes********

Mothers Day flavours Very Vanilla, Chocolate Squared or Red Velvet.  Single cupcake packed in a gorgeous box.  Sample pics will be posted next week of the cupcakes.

Elegant single boxed cupcakes $5 each pick up

Box of 3 cupcakes for Mothers Day $13 pick up

Box of 6 cupcakes for Mothers Day $22 pick up

Box of 12 cupcakes for Mothers Day $42 pick up

Pick up must be on Saturday morning before 10am or send an email to arrange other times.  Sorry no delivery or pick up Sunday as I want to sleep in on Mothers Day hehehe  Please try to order by Monday 2nd of May.  Please email crystal@nzcupcakeprincess.com to place your orders!


Picture is a sample only of the cupcakes.  This is only an idea on what they may look like but will vary!!  

*These flavours must be chosen from Very Vanilla, Chocolate Squared or Red Velvet.

1 comment:

  1. I believed this would be a few humdrum old post, however it compensated for my time. I’ll posting a web link to this web page on my weblog. I am certain my visitors will discover that very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...