Monday, March 28, 2011

My NEW logo!!!

You may have noticed my new logo!!  Isn't she cute!!!!  I went to the lovely Emily at Designem to get her created.   I saw a couple of Designem's previous logo creations and wanted one of my own.  I've always had my heart set on a girl in jeans and heels holding a cupcake and a whisk lol, now I have her.  We went through a few concepts before coming to the final logo.  I LOVE how my first logo (which I still love) is incorporated.  I cannot wait to get things printed.


There is a lil post about the development of the new Cupcake Princess logo on her website, Designem. She shows some of the different looks we went through. Emily also has a Facebook page, so check out Designem on Facebook and become a 'liker'.

I also have new stickers for my boxes!!!  YAY

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug!! Glad you like the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...