Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome to NZ Cupcake Princess

My name is Crystal (a.k.a Cupcake Princess), I live in Auckland, New Zealand.  I am totally addicted to cupcakes. Who would have thought something so small and cute could bring so much joy! I have been making cupcakes and cakes for orders so thought I would put them altogether for people to view!  My love for baking really began with baking birthday cakes for my children.

Most of you know all about my love of all things cupcakes! I had a name picked out for my business to be, business cards had been designed. Then I found out someone (actually a couple of companies) beat me to it! I was devastated but quickly came up with an idea. A competition. I created a competition to Give me a name. Thanks to everyone that entered I had alot of names to choose from. The prize was 12 cupcakes!

So, thanks to Mr Cupcake (no I honestly wasn't biased. I was fair to everyone) a new name for my business was created, Cupcake Princess. Thanks babe!! And, thanks again to everyone that entered!

1 comment:

  1. hi there i was just wondering do deliver the cakes to whangarei and how much are your cakes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...